Unsung, A Vietnam War [ARMA 3 mod]

2»

Comments

• Hard to say no to such hard work! Expect an announcement within the next couple of weeks!

• edited July 2016

When Bravo was released they said Charlie would only come by xmas or late this year, now they say it's a few weeks off. Bravo was launched 2 months after they said the same thing, so who knows when this next update will come out.

Edit: Drawback tho, apex will be required for future versions.

• I'd love to join in!

• I would like to play aswell, hopefully on two dates if posable? One favouring EST and one GMT :)

• A sahme that Apex is gonna be required. :(

• Indeed it is, I played about 20 hours of the mod on the E-Z Co. server, great fun. No plans to buy apex so unfortunately i'm going to lose this great mod

• Although it pretty bad for those who do not own the Apex expansion, I believe that in the end this will benefit the mod. Having these new high quality foliage textures and stuff will let the team focus more on other aspects that still need fixing. Still sad for all the people who do not own Apex though :(

• I'll just add in that the foliage in Apex is extremely well-optimized
    Will serve to improve performance in servers

• @"PFC Thomas" said:
    I'll just add in that the foliage in Apex is extremely well-optimized
    Will serve to improve performance in servers

Can confirm! My FPS impoved alot and I was very suprised when I first loaded in Tanoa that I had 50-60 Fps at the time

• Unsung Charlie just got released this weekend, the mod doesn't require apex BUT the mod maps does, you can still play the mod but not on their maps if you don't own Apex

Changelog:
    v3.0c
    Apex

• Maps require Apex DLC

• Fixes Apex popups, added Apex foliage and assets to Doung and Da Krong maps

Added:

• AH1g Cobra - 5 types

• Mi8 Hip - 3 types

• CH47a Chinook - 3 types

• new SOG and SEAL units and kit

• new high quality models for M16, XM177, MAS49/56, Thompson, BAR, AK47, K50m, Type50, and M2 mortar

• Added 22mm rifle grenades (frag, HEAT, smoke, WP and lume) (WIP)

• Added speargun (WIP)

Fixes:

• Weapon accuracy fixes

• Fixed skins of various grenades

• Reduced grenade frag damage

• Improved flare illumination for better night fighting

• Fixed handheld ANPVS-2 scope

• Fixed virtual arsenal base weapons

• Fixed door-gunners on UH1

• chopper music overhaul

• Awesome they can use the Apex foliage, too bad i don't have any cash at the moment for the Apex dlc.

• I'm waiting for a sale!

• Ahhhh the beauty of birthday money :P

• The map update could only improve the Unsung experience, great! When can we play T5 Zim?

• @"PFC Milo" said:
    The map update could only improve the Unsung experience, great! When can we play T5 Zim?

You don't play with Zim since he lives in the jungle. He plays with you

• Message me on steam if you ever want to play it you guys Pvt. Howl [29ID]

• enter image description here

Working with the new Unsung Delta release with Pvt. Hauser to bring some Vietnam zombie action to a server near you soon™