Strategy games for 5 euros or less

edited June 2016 in Other Games

A friend of mine is searching that kind of games, a good one he said xD

Comments

• And future strategy if there are games like that I am searchinh but don't find

• When you say less than five euros you mean anything related to the steam sale or just any cheap strategy games in general?

• Steam if is possible, 5 euros is his limit

• edited June 2016

Dawn of War games are on sale at the moment and are going quite cheap. Futuristic, lots of booms, a good choice of factions. If he had to pick one I'd probably go for Dawn of War: Soulstorm. It's the latest one in the first series and has all the factions you can play around with.

Dawn of War 2 if you prefer squad-sized Company of Heroes styled warfare but you're forces are quite low in count unless you mod it.

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium wars is on sale for cheap. Futuristic. Not entirely my taste but it's a fun game.

Meanwhile on GOG you can get Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds - basically Age of Empires with a Star Wars reskin.
    - You can also get Earth 2160 or 2150. Not amazing games but they're futuristic, they're might be demos for them on steam.
    - Star Trek: Fleet Command Gold Edition
    - Ground Control 2
    - Fragile Alliance
    - M.A.X 1 and M.A.X. 2
    - Conquest: Frontier Wars
    - CHAOS OVERLORDS
    - WARHAMMER® 40,000: RITES OF WAR
    - GALACTIC ASSAULT: PRISONER OF POWER

A few of the older X-COM games are good fun. I'd recommend checking out all the gameplay vids on these before buying them if he's limited as so.