29th Infantry Division Animated Series

@Pvt. Ferezan has been working to create some animations based around the squads and soldiers of the 29th ID in a series he calls "29th ID Animated". The first episode, a test animation, is very impressive and looks cool! Pvt. Ferezan will hopefully be continuing to make these, the link to the first episode is below. I will continue to update this thread as more episodes are released!

Episode 1 - Memories (Test)
Special Episode - Romania goes to war

Comments

• This is good, but as a film student; why do you fade to black between every scene? A simple cut would make it look so much better and much more professional. Other than that it's coolly done.
    Another criticism, though, is that you disrespect the camera angle rules, mainly in the house at the beginning. Even though it's an animated film, the rules must be respected ;)
    Feel free to ask if you need any help with scriptwriting or cinematography.

• Awesome, Great Job. (If you are going to feature me know that i am Human, not a pear)

• Looked great, Ferezan. Hope you make some more.

rip king graveth

• Really nice, Pvt. Ferezan! I hope you make more animations.

• Pretty cool Private!!

• Update: A special episode has been added! This episode is based around Romania's involvement in WW1, and commemorates the 350,000 Romanian soldiers who gave their lives in both World War One and the Romanian-Hungarian war of 1919.