No Mans Sky

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list/

Just going to put this here for anyone who was considering buying this game... in shorter words. Don't. (Ofcourse you're free to do as you choose)

Comments

• edited August 2016

Damn :(
    I discovered the game few months ago and put it directly into my wish list. But I didn't jump into the hypetrain, waiting for the release to watch streams and videos about the final product. So, since I haven't been following closely this game, not trying to know everything that will be in, I couldn't really be disapointed.
    But, now, looking at what they promised and are lies... I am disapointed. Maybe I could enjoy it anyways, but there's no trust... What I saw on the Steam store had lies in it...
    It's an exploration game with a sh*t tons of planets but from what I'm seeing, a lot of people are complaining about how much resources you have to collect just to reach the next planet, again and again.
    I was looking a video then this, something about the physical box of the game (at 10m54):
    It's... it's so badly done. How can you put a sticker on that thinking "yeah they won't notice" ?
    If it was 20-30€ maybe I would still give it a try, but 60€, no. Maybe winter sales ^^

• Or just get a crack ;)