SWTOR - Star Wars: The Old Republic - MMORPG

Didn't see a thread for MMO in the forum, so I'm creating it.

I've contributed over 500 dollars in expansions and subscription fees, this is the only MMORPG I will ever play. I'm not making the same financial blunder of playing an MMO as a diehard subscriber again. THis is my one and only exception to the rule of NO MMOs.

You better believe I'm sticking with SWTOR until EA cuts the lights. It's a great game and it's fun to pick up, easy to pick up and it's all good. Even when you're bad and dark side, it's still good.

I'll have way more to add to this topic as more comes to my mind in the near future. Keep an Eye on this thread.

<reserved space for more content>

Comments

• Options

<reserved space for more content>

• Options

I own the game and pretty much all expansions as well.
    We should play some time.

• Options

Used to play it allot. But then too much grinding...

• Options

Had a subscruption for a few months but kinda lost interest at some point.

• Options

If anyone is interested, myself and Cpl. Ochs are looking for at least 2 other people who would want to run characters through the story and group content, starting from level 1.

• Options

@"T5 Mueller" the free one of origin?

• Options

@"PFC Alan" It doesn't really matter if you download via origin or from the Star Wars The Old Republic Website.

• Options
    edited May 9

Are you two subscribing? It's relevant because it would change the pace of leveling if one person doesn't have the same subscriber status as the other.

There was a double exp event active for May The Forth Be With You, you could reach max level and start grinding Command XP (cxp) just with single player.
    Double Exp will last until May 14th, see

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/522017/game-update-5.2.1 Game Update 5.2.1 Highlights

May the 4th – In honor of May the 4th, log in between May 2nd and May 8th to earn your very own M4-Y6 Astromech mini-pet. The Double XP event will also run from May 4th to May 14th!  

It also gives you double cxp.

• Options

@"T5 Mueller" I should not play it right now exams are coming and stuff but yeah I am interested to play that game I only played some missions and tutorial