**Problem Player Reporting Thread**

edited September 2016 in Server Feedback

Report problem players here.
Read this post first

• Which Game Server?
  • Post must include player name and ID
  • Approximate time of occurrence (Eastern Time)
  • Any other relevant details

Posts missing actionable details may be deleted without warning.
This is not a place for conversation; only reporting.

Comments

• Options

Reserved

• Options
    edited January 14

Darkest Hour (Battalion Server)

"Sweetarts" ROID: 76561198039718468

11/26/2016 ~2200 (EST) and also right now @ 11/27/2016 ~0145.

Multiple TK's - he's at -45 right now

"Andre" ROID: 7656118115971108

Same times (not sure if they know each other)

Multiple TK's - he's at -26 right now

• Options

Another one of the "watch" file would be "Matt" ROID: 76561198125887729.

Darkest Hour (Battallion). 12/10/2016 ~2000-2250 EST. Played one map as Mortar Observer and didn't mark anything - just tk'd for weapons, but not enough to get kicked. I think he ended with -12. Then did the same thing on the next map, but changed class a lot. He became a very big topic of chat conversation on that 2nd map.

• Options

76561198002615298 WW2_Cross_of_Iron

He was trolling La Gleize as the Tank Hunter - ran off and hid, after tking axis last Panther.

Pvt Strobel session banned me for cursing at him, but let the troll play on and keep trolling (thanks for that, 29th)

• Options

FLAMMENWERFER ROID: 76561198405639818 UK Based player TIME: 19:00hrs EST (00:00 GMT) 29th July 2017
    Please help - I was a JR admin so I am patient but this player was a nightmare tonight. I did try to talk to him reasonably but he wanted to cause trouble. Repeatedly team killing in spawn area and when I asked for ADMIN help kick him he became very abusive. I warned him he would be reported and I avoided the issue by leaving the server. Please would you consider a short term ban to make him aware of 29th conduct expectations?

• Options
    edited July 28

@SirMax007 said:
    FLAMMENWERFER ROID: 76561198405639818 UK Based player TIME: 19:00hrs EST (00:00 GMT) 29th July 2017
    Please help - I was a JR admin so I am patient but this player was a nightmare tonight. I did try to talk to him reasonably but he wanted to cause trouble. Repeatedly team killing in spawn area and when I asked for ADMIN help kick him he became very abusive. I warned him he would be reported and I avoided the issue by leaving the server. Please would you consider a short term ban to make him aware of 29th conduct expectations?

Thank you for your input. Subject player has been permabanned due to intentional teamkilling and disrespecting server rules & admin.

• Options

Thanks T5 Orhan - really appreciate your support and thanks too for keeping DH going :)

I have just bought ARMA3 so will try to locate the 29th there too - much appreciated!

• Options
    edited August 6

DH Battalion server
    76561198048476277 JaKe

He uses some form of a wall hack to locate people through walls and other cover. I observed him tracking other players through cover - he would have no way of knowing an enemy was there without a wallhack. He's not scanning areas for enemy, his pov snaps around and just a glance at a wall is enough for him to know whether there is an enemy on the other side. He's also using a lock-on hack - his pov snaps onto other players.

I have not seen a player hacking on DH in a few years, so this is really unusual, and I do not call people hackers without being certain.

Video evidence -