**Problem Player Reporting Thread**

edited September 2016 in Server Feedback

Report problem players here.
Read this post first

• Which Game Server?
  • Post must include player name and ID
  • Approximate time of occurrence (Eastern Time)
  • Any other relevant details

Posts missing actionable details may be deleted without warning.
This is not a place for conversation; only reporting.

Comments

• edited January 2017

Darkest Hour (Battalion Server)

"Sweetarts" ROID: 76561198039718468

11/26/2016 ~2200 (EST) and also right now @ 11/27/2016 ~0145.

Multiple TK's - he's at -45 right now

"Andre" ROID: 7656118115971108

Same times (not sure if they know each other)

Multiple TK's - he's at -26 right now

• Another one of the "watch" file would be "Matt" ROID: 76561198125887729.

Darkest Hour (Battallion). 12/10/2016 ~2000-2250 EST. Played one map as Mortar Observer and didn't mark anything - just tk'd for weapons, but not enough to get kicked. I think he ended with -12. Then did the same thing on the next map, but changed class a lot. He became a very big topic of chat conversation on that 2nd map.

• 76561198002615298 WW2_Cross_of_Iron

He was trolling La Gleize as the Tank Hunter - ran off and hid, after tking axis last Panther.

Pvt Strobel session banned me for cursing at him, but let the troll play on and keep trolling (thanks for that, 29th)

• FLAMMENWERFER ROID: 76561198405639818 UK Based player TIME: 19:00hrs EST (00:00 GMT) 29th July 2017
    Please help - I was a JR admin so I am patient but this player was a nightmare tonight. I did try to talk to him reasonably but he wanted to cause trouble. Repeatedly team killing in spawn area and when I asked for ADMIN help kick him he became very abusive. I warned him he would be reported and I avoided the issue by leaving the server. Please would you consider a short term ban to make him aware of 29th conduct expectations?

• edited July 2017

@SirMax007 said:
    FLAMMENWERFER ROID: 76561198405639818 UK Based player TIME: 19:00hrs EST (00:00 GMT) 29th July 2017
    Please help - I was a JR admin so I am patient but this player was a nightmare tonight. I did try to talk to him reasonably but he wanted to cause trouble. Repeatedly team killing in spawn area and when I asked for ADMIN help kick him he became very abusive. I warned him he would be reported and I avoided the issue by leaving the server. Please would you consider a short term ban to make him aware of 29th conduct expectations?

Thank you for your input. Subject player has been permabanned due to intentional teamkilling and disrespecting server rules & admin.

• Thanks T5 Orhan - really appreciate your support and thanks too for keeping DH going :)

I have just bought ARMA3 so will try to locate the 29th there too - much appreciated!

• edited August 2017

DH Battalion server
    76561198048476277 JaKe

He uses some form of a wall hack to locate people through walls and other cover. I observed him tracking other players through cover - he would have no way of knowing an enemy was there without a wallhack. He's not scanning areas for enemy, his pov snaps around and just a glance at a wall is enough for him to know whether there is an enemy on the other side. He's also using a lock-on hack - his pov snaps onto other players.

I have not seen a player hacking on DH in a few years, so this is really unusual, and I do not call people hackers without being certain.

Video evidence -

• Formal Report on your Member:

Skoknes [29th ID]

Server:
    29th ID Custom Maps EU-Server
    Rising Storm 2
    05th of June 2018 around 4PM (Berlin)
    Toxic behaviour towards a commander for personal benefits

Your Member Skoknes harrased a commander today on your public RS2 Custom Maps Server several times over VOIP, demanding him to use exclusive Artillery on his marker. When the commander refused to pick Skoknes Marker and used other markers instead, Skoknes commented on the events in a very childish way, being toxic enough to stop any command-communication.
    He then started a role-kick vote against the Commander. When that commander was kicked, I asked Skoknes to take the role, to perform up to his expectations. Skoknes denied this, left some toxic VOIP comments, told me to not speak up for teammates threatened me and left the server.

When I play on a community Server of a group large and well organised as yours, taking my clanmembers with me to enjoy a few communicative rounds in the game, then all I want to have is a non toxic round. Your member acted so childish and so imature, that I simply had to report this to you.
    I dont mind any actions you take. Should Skoknes try to reply to me, I would like it to be over this forum. The =]NOD[= is awaiting your respond.

with best greetings

=]NOD[= Mittens
    Leitender Admin der Nettesten Ostfriesen Deutschlands
    =]NOD[= hehehe

• edited July 12

Level 1 player https://steamcommunity.com/id/L0C000/ joined the server, farmed over 75+ kills per match with the m1 exclusively (mainly headshots) and is currently level 20ish after two hours of gameplay (Correction, i thought he was 30, he was actually 20)

at level 8, he was still getting well over 100 kills per round, still using the m1 and m14 exclusively, and at this point I switched to Spectate mode to observe. He would consistently spawn and fire off shots from the spawn, taking kills (not headshots) from across the map, I noticed a few spine related killfeeds, but at point blank he was consistently killing people with the m1 indoors

https://i.imgur.com/Srbpd5z.png

Edit: Follow up information

In chat, people where pointing out he only had a few hours on RS2. I checked his steam profile (above) and found that he indeed had six hours of RS2 on his profile (total) - at around this point he "hid" his game status (using Steam privacy options, now his profile lists zero games)

Six hours of RS2 and 100+ kills per round is usually clear indication of some kind of cheating.

• @"Styke" said:

Level 1 player https://steamcommunity.com/id/L0C000/ joined the server, farmed over 75+ kills per match with the m1 exclusively (mainly headshots) and is currently level 20ish after two hours of gameplay (Correction, i thought he was 30, he was actually 20)

at level 8, he was still getting well over 100 kills per round, still using the m1 and m14 exclusively, and at this point I switched to Spectate mode to observe. He would consistently spawn and fire off shots from the spawn, taking kills (not headshots) from across the map, I noticed a few spine related killfeeds, but at point blank he was consistently killing people with the m1 indoors

https://i.imgur.com/Srbpd5z.png

Edit: Follow up information

In chat, people where pointing out he only had a few hours on RS2. I checked his steam profile (above) and found that he indeed had six hours of RS2 on his profile (total) - at around this point he "hid" his game status (using Steam privacy options, now his profile lists zero games)

Six hours of RS2 and 100+ kills per round is usually clear indication of some kind of cheating.

Thank you for the report, he has been banned.