Plz Help Unfairly Band!

Now I was on the server at about 8:30 or 8:35ish and a while ago I redownloaded the game so my name was seat by default to DH Player I was kicked from another server for it being that and was told to change it because people with that name where messing with them I gees or “trolling them” so I quickly went to the lobby and changed it to something with a cuss in it just to kind of be funny for my friend Dorogi and I had this name with the cuss in it for weeks and never had a problem players on other servers even laughed and joked around with me about it until I decided to play on 29th I was having a great time and talking to some guy whose name I forgot when I was abruptly kicked with no warning so I lo0ged back on and died in the public chat alright who kicked me? And some one sided the admin so I said why and some guy died because your name hase expletive language in it and I had no Idea this was the admin talking to me and I still don't know if it was but anyway I sied in the chat ok sary I'll change it after this death I then proceeded to ask if that's ok? And no response so I thought oh maybe he left and no one els seems to care I mean I don't want to lose this roll I have so I'll just change it the next time i'm in the lobby right then out of nowhere I got permanently banned! Plz help!

Comments

• Options

ROID: 76561198103081010

Which Game were you banned on? Darkest Hour

Date/Time of Ban: April 4th, 2017

Name you used when banned: SweetBabbyCuntFuck

Admin who banned you: Unknown

Why were you banned: Having an inappropriate name

Why should you be unbanned: "I know it was stupid and I shouldn't have had it that but It was to joke around with my friend and I had it for a while with no complaints so I just figured no one cared"

• Options

All ban disputes are handled by our corps of MPs. Not through public discussion.

Your dispute was replied to in the proper thread.

Please respect our forum rules.

This discussion has been closed.