Permanently Banned - Kaiseruberalles

ROID: 76561198177871955
Which Game were you banned on? Darkest Hour Europe 1944-45
Date/Time of Ban: 6/1/2017 Time: U/A
Name you used when banned: Kaiseruberalles
Admin who banned you: Admin who banned me is unknown
Why were you banned: I Do not know why I have been banned, I was not given a reason, just the server admin banned permanently. But I will assume why, during this time it was late, and it was a small group less than 20 people on the server, so everyone was discussing politics and whos on whos side one person was hating on our President, which was wrong, but okay, So i felt like i had to talk in the Presidents behalf, which lead into a heated argument, but then we all started talking about America, and how great it was and saying other stupid funny comments because it was just us small group of people.Then the same person ( I can not remember the name)started hating on heterosexuals and saying that they are all stupid for not accepting homosexuals which I presume the person was one.So I defended myself and gave my opinion back which I assume he did not approve of and that is how I was banned, I am assuming I was banned for not being able to speak freely on the subject at hand.
Why should you be unbanned: The reason why, I believe I should not be banned is as followed. For the many months I have been a semi good player on the server, sometimes i curse and I do apologies there can be no excuses for that, except fro the fact that I just do it with out thought, and i apologies. I have read your rules, and I am very and truly sorry for breaking them, there is not enough words to express my sorrow for breaking them such as talking about politics and hating on other server people, but as i know im not supposed to talk about politics, I felt at the time i should have defended what I believed about our President and about the fact that I do not approve of Homosexuality, even though these topics are not allowed to be mention, I only replied to these messages because the topic was already being discussed. I do apologies, for such mannerism with which it was truly and utterly unacceptable. If I am given permission back into the server, i will do my very best to uphold your laws, and to not break it. I am sincerely sorry for bothering your day with this letter, I hope you can all forgive me.
-Kaiseruberalles

Comments

• Options

Your ban dispute will be resolved within 24 to 48 hours.

• Options

I don't understand... If you knew our rules, why did you go about breaking them?

• Options

There was a conversation that was going on so I wanted to talk to people, so I just joined in the conversation. I feel like if the rules were being put in its place, the admin should have told us to stop talking about the subject.

• Options

No, if you read our rules then there is no excuse why you should not have followed them. If you want to have an Alt Right or Neo Lib debate, do it somewhere else, not in our server or our forums. Come back in a month and we'll review this.

• Options

Then you should ban everyone on the server and do not let people play the game at all, because thats what happends when it gets to late time and its just a few people who want to kid around and make jokes.

• Options

I will also make one more statement, We are playing a game, where one of the army, committed the worst atrocities in human history, and I can not express what I say? Also, have you not played Darkest Hour? Half of the rules you have are broken every game, and since you are basically the only server on the game, you are just going to ban everyone? I think its ridiculous to ban me for what I say, which is not as bad as most people say on this server. Like I said, I apologize for breaking your rules, and I pledge to not break the rules of your server.

• Options

We are playing a game, where one of the army, committed the worst atrocities in human history, and I can not express what I say? Also, have you not played Darkest Hour? Half of the rules you have are broken every game, and since you are basically the only server on the game, you are just going to ban everyone? I think its ridiculous to ban me for what I say, which is not as bad as most people say on this server. Like I said, I apologize for breaking your rules, and I pledge to not break the rules of your server.

1. No because you do not pay for our server and you're not a part of our community. You simply have the privledge to enjoy our public server.

2. Yes.

3. Not everyone breaks the rules, we just perma-ban the ones that do.

Now, like I said, come back in a month or continue to push your luck. Your call.

• Options

I sorta do, i pay for Red orchestra which this is a mod of the game, and i cant play this game without buying RO, So yes I did pay for it, 2. yes? yes you admit your the only server that people can play so you ban, oh how nice. 3. Yes, Everyone breaks the rules even your own people who play the game, you obviously dont play the game. So what if i come back in a month? What will waiting a month do to me? Nothing so i will push my luck for another month.

• Options

You're not very smart.

Don't bother coming back in a month if you don't understand what I stated above.

This discussion has been closed.