running the game.

Sorry if i am violating some sort of rule with this post but i really dont know where else to go. I've been trying to run the game for months now with no luck. Used to be a very active player but now whenever i attempt to run the game i get this message:
Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2395 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: No Video

Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

I have tried deleting and uninstalling, verifying the game cache, and whatever else i knew how to do. I really want to get back on DH so if anyone knows a solution i'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Options

Perhaps someone from our Medical Office could step in here. If not, there is always the Darkest Hour Steam Support discussion page which perhaps someone may be able to help you with.

• Options

I'd recommend uninstall and reinstall the display driver.
    Download the latest driver for your graphics card use this to fully remove your current display driver than reinstall it again.
    I've had something similar before and this was the way I fixed it.

• Options

Try deleting DarkestHour.ini and DarkesthourUser.ini in your Darkest hour folder (..\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra\DarkestHour\System) and then verify the integrity of game files.

Also, google is your friend.