The Rising Storm 2 Vietnam public server. Friendly fire issue.

I understand the need for friendly fire limit and I love the idea but something is broken with the 29th limit. I was playing your public server killed two enemy then boom kicked from the server saying I had done to much friendly fire but I did not shoot friendly's at all there was no teammate in that area. I had killed 1 way earlier but that was it and that was probably 10 or 20 minutes before I was kicked and just after I got two enemy dead boom kicked for friendly fire limit.

Comments

• @"Truffleshuffle03"
    I agree with you. I have a friend who is a game dev and is very confident that there is an issue. I believe that it has something to do with wounding your teammates though I'm not 100% sure. Thank you for the feedback.

• @"Pvt. Nguyen" said:

@"Truffleshuffle03"
    I agree with you. I have a friend who is a game dev and is very confident that there is an issue. I believe that it has something to do with wounding your teammates though I'm not 100% sure. Thank you for the feedback.

The thing is I did not wound a teammate. I actually have video of the incident I can provide if need be. It shows me killing two enemy then just as I am shooting a wall they had been hiding at just incase there was more and I got booted. If a teammate was behind that wall He was a deserter and dressed up as American. I have also been given a tk penalty before for shooting enemy and killing them before. I had a talk with a dev and he agreed the video I had showed it was a enemy I killed. Not sure this was that though because that was a long time ago and I would figure they would get that fixed but who knows.