Unbanned - calcool007

edited June 16 in Ban Disputes

Which Game were you banned on? RS2
Date and Time of Ban: 5/18/2018 2pm-4pm
Name you used when banned: calcool007
Admin who banned you: Not sure
Why were you banned?: I didn't have the right packet
Why should your ban be overturned?: I continuously play on that one server because I like the environment and it is a great server to be apart of. If I over step my bounds by saying how someone in my squad isn't doing their job I don't mean to be rude especially to SLs and the reason why I particularly am not one myself is because I wouldn't be a very good one. I think the server and the admins are great and so are the people one it. I hope you guys get back to me soon. If this sounds like a rant I don't mean for it to be. I am not mad at anyone because it may of been by accident too

Comments

• edited May 20

Can you please provide us with your ROID? This is how to find it if you don't know how.

• I didn't have the right packet

There is a good chance that you were kicked after there was an update for the game, that or there was an issue downloading a custom map. In either case, try verifying your cache and try rejoining our servers. If that doesn't work, try re-installing. I'm happy to say that you were not banned from our servers so please feel free to log back on at any time!