UNDERAGE limits

I would like to report back a problem that really should be considered, as my enlistment form was denied because I'm 14 not 15 by which I'm very mature for my age and was personally recruited not for my age but for catching the eyes of the recruiter. I personally think that others should not be denied because of age requirments, They should be trialed as the overviewers who overlook the forms don't necessarly know what the enlistee is capable of, both physically, mentally, and their personal style of Maturity.

Comments

• @"Recruit Landon P. Rudolph" said:

I would like to report back a problem that really should be considered, as my enlistment form was denied because I'm 14 not 15 by which I'm very mature for my age and was personally recruited not for my age but for catching the eyes of the recruiter. I personally think that others should not be denied because of age requirments, They should be trialed as the overviewers who overlook the forms don't necessarly know what the enlistee is capable of, both physically, mentally, and their personal style of Maturity.
    I forgot to add that I was overlooked by a Private first Class and think personally that Commissioned Officers should overlook these forms