Hearts of Iron III

Anyone up for a massive Hearts of Iron III game?

Would like to get 5 or 6 people to play this, using the Black Ice Mod.

Comments

• I will join! I love Hearts of Iron 3, especially black ice.

• Could be tempted with the right schedule, what did you have in mind?

• I could be interested

• I was thinking running a long campaign over the course of a couple of weekends. If you need help with the mod let me know.

• I could need some help with the mod, i installed it and it starts up and then it chrashes right before getting to the start screen, right after Creating Checksum

• Did you follow all the instructions and are you running Podcat's executable in place of the standard HoI.exe?

• Sgt. Mueller can help fix this, he know's whats up. Black ICE makes everything really complicated but really fulfilling. My favorite part is the historic units, being an amatuer historian, I really enjoy the historic units. Using the Grossduetcland Panzer-Grenadier Division as an example, it's interesting to see it go from a regiment sized unit to a full Panzer-Grenadier Corp.

• Got my HoI BICE to work using Podcat's

• Having a problem with GUI being bigger then the screen, it doesn't help changing the GUI size in the setting and i can't seem to find the right files.

• If anyone wants to join us, this Thursday at 9pm EST we will be having a game starting. This includes the NEW version of black ice that just came out. We are still considering our options but we are leaning towards playing Axis this campaign.
    Sgt. Pinckney-Germany
    Sgt. Mueller-Italy
    Cpt. Cooke-Romania
    PFC Leonhardt-Hungary

With this set up, we can still have some other players be countries like Finland, Spain, Japan and a few others.