Recruiter Badge (Josh R. Enser)

SSgt. Robles said:

In my time here in the 29th, I have known very few who have made such a huge impact in such a short amount of time. I thought that after we got a certain coder in Easy Company, we wouldn't really get anyone that would top that; I was wrong. Right out of the gates, PFC Enser dedicated himself to doing one of the most important duties a member here can do to better the unit: recruitment. To say that he recruits is truly an understatement -- he does much more than just that. He dedicates hours, even days, to making sure his recruits know exactly what to expect when they come to BCT. An interesting point in this regard, he actually has a good portion of people show up AND graduate from BCT. With 68% attendance and 42% retention, he statistically has some of the best recruits that the unit has ever seen. PFC Enser has become the top recruiter in not just Easy Company, but in the entire current 29th in under six months. Really think about this. Who else has really done something like this in recent times? Believe me when I say that a lot of people have noticed. To be recognized by name for something like this is amazing. To have other companies wish they had their own PFC Enser is incredible when you really think about it. To be honest, I don't really know what more we can do to this young PFC to reward him for his dedication; however, I know where we can at least start. Battalion HQ, and other HQs around the unit, have decided that PFC Enser is deserving of a badge that has rarely been given out here: the Recruiter Badge. Congratulations on this accomplishment PFC -- let's see what else you have in store for us!

Comments