Promotion and Award (Mahmoud J. Elbayed)

In last six months PFC Elbayed proven himself as a solid clerk. After departure of T/5 Yukki and with the changes in DP1 leadership, he rapidly adapt to a new situation. Without a doubt in the short time he was manage to polish his clerking skills, which surprised me a lot. When I came here from Able Comapny. I quickly realised, that he is doing his job with high level of professionalism and dedication, without sight of flaws. Involved into life of DP1, he knows the platoon like no one else does. Needless to say he is a great asset to the company as a whole. With nearly perfect attendance he always have time to guest other drills end even represent Dog Company on such prestige events like EBOTS or recently OCS scrimms. His name is already well known among Easy Company ranks. Despite his commitment to the unit and friendly attitude towards other members of 29th. He took upon an opportunity to prove himself in SLT program. During my private observation, he is more than willing to lead on squad, platoon and company drills. As an unofficial leadership in DP1S2 and being a "3rd in command", he fills the gap in absence of his SL and ASL and he is always ready to run a drill or lead his men in combat.

In my opinion he perform his staff related duties above and beyond what is required in a platoon clerk position. I have a pleasure to award him the Armed Forces Service Medal and hereby promote this soldier to the rank of Technician Fifth Grade. Congratulations T/5!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Mahmoud J. Elbayed       019063981       DP1S2

I do promote him to Technician Fifth Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 14TH day of March 2019 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Comments