Badges (Jeffrey D. Bengtsson)

Sgt. Miochevich said:

People are the lifeblood of the 29th Infantry Division. This, our Internet gaming home, is a special place. I believe it is a special place for it expounds the virtues that are, sadly, often lacking in Internet culture: professionalism, loyalty, skill and, above all, camaraderie. This, of course, would not be possible without the participation of all its dedicated members - from the newest Private, straight out of BCT, to Lt. Col. Wheatley, each and every one of us makes his impact on this unit and makes it more special. Each one of us brings a new set of skills, a new set of experiences, an opportunity to make a new friend, and an opportunity for each and every one of us to learn something new, and a great way to spend some time with good people in good fun. This is the result of the hard work of every member of our unit, but there are those among us who go above and beyond the call of duty. Among us, there are those who volunteer their time and effort to bring new people to this great unit, making sure that it remains prosperous and going ever forward. These people, at least in my mind, project the best possible image of the 29th Infantry Division, and by doing so, ensure the future success of our unit. PFC Bengtsson, a man of many great qualities, has shown himself to be an excellent talent for recruiting and bringing new members to the fold of our unit. In bringing five recruits, he has demonstrated his dedication and fidelity to this unit, and such effort must be rewarded and recognized by the members of his Platoon, his Company and the entirety of the Battalion. It is thus my great pleasure to award PFC Bengtsson with his first and second Combat Action Badge. Let this humble, yet honorable reward stand in testimony to the actions of this soldier, and may it encourage us all to perform even better, and to recruit even more. Congratulations, PFC!

Comments