[RO2/RS] Updates, News & Changelogs
This thread compiles and updates our forums with the latest news and changelogs in Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2. If you catch or see any updates or news about the game, anywhere, feel free to post below with the information and the links!
(In case you're wondering how come this thread is bigger than A3 or DH, it's because I had this thread going on at the old forums).
Table of Contents
- January 13th, 2015 - 9,3MB
- November 18th, 2014 - 781.7MB
- September 23rd, 2014 - 3,1GB
- July 30th, 2014 - 6,6MB
- May 18th, 2014 - 338,5MB
- May 12th, 2014h, 2014 - 400MB
- April 21st, 2014, 2014 - 8,5GB
We are pushing live a required small update for client and servers (both will need to update before they can connect to each other).
- Fixed an issue where servers would crash when traveling away from some Rising Storm maps
- This update addresses some security issues
- Added Demyansk
After the original attempt to encircle the German forces at Demyansk, German troops managed to hold open a supply corridor and set up a strong defensive line. The German army kept the corridor open in hopes it would it would draw forces away from other parts of the front. Their strong defensive positions made this battle long and costly before the German forces finally pulled out.
- Gumrak - Added T-70 and Panzer III tanks to the map.
- Barashka - Added T-70 and Panzer III tanks to the map.
- Fallen Fighters - Fixed reported exploit
- Barracks - Fixed reported exploit
- Fixed a bug that would allow Russians to spawn with the MG-42 and allow Germans to spawn on them
- Fixed a bug that would allow users to minimize or turn off weapon bob