Promotion (Josh R. Enser) 

SSgt. Robles said:

There are few people that make a huge impact right after joining the unit. There are only two people that I can think of: T/5 Mohsley and PFC Enser. Obviously, we know what the former has done, but do we know about the latter? Of course we do -- or at least we should. I've said this before, but right out of the gates PFC Enser began his recruitment efforts for Easy Company...and boy did he recruit. Here we are, 6 months later and PFC Enser is now 5th all time in the 29th's recruitment efforts. In my time here, I've only known of one other person that was recruiting people like crazy as we've seen here. It's funny, I never thought that I would see someone spend so much effort and care so much about this. It's wonderful to see people in other companies and Battalion HQ recognize his name due to what he's done. Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better recruitment guy. Due to all of his efforts, I am glad to be able to promote him to the rank of Technician, Fifth Grade. Congratulations, T/5 Enser!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Josh R. Enser       273261529      EP3S3

I do promote him to Technician, Fifth Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 17th day of March 2019 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Comments