Promotion and Award (Nicholas M. Hussey)

2Lt. Kelso said:

I have known PFC Hussey since the start of his career since I first recruited him into EP3S1. There he was a reliable, quiet member who showed up to drills and did what was required of him. But as he became more experienced with the 29th, his interest and dedication grew. From sending me perspective drill ideas to joining Engineer Corp and working on a map, he quickly immersed himself in the 29th and showed what he was truly capable of. It was no surprise that he entered SLT, and not long after starting SLT he was moved into the role of EP3S4 ASL and has done nothing but flourish there. The last couple of months have shown both myself and SSgt. Robles, and others across the company that PFC Hussey has grown from humble beginnings, and the rank of PFC does not fit him any longer. With all this being said, I am proud to promote to PFC Hussey to the rank of Corporal and award him his Army NCO Professional Development Ribbon. Congratulations Corporal!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Nicholas M. Hussey       089207436      EP3S4

I do promote him to Corporal in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 21st day of May 2019 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Comments