Badge (Tanner J. Caillouet)

SSgt. Robles said:

From the beginning, PFC Caillouet did well with his rifle. Like many people, once he had finished the baby steps required to obtain an AIT, he did. The AR was his poison of choice. Now, how did he do with his AR? In the beginning, he did how you would expect a new AIT holder. He was alright, getting kills here and there when needed. Moving forward in time, he began to really work on his AR as much as he could. He would pub a lot and guest many drills; all for the purpose of practice. He's done really well lately and has turned himself into a high caliber player. I've been watching him and I think that he is deserving of a little reward. HQ and I have decided to award him with the Automatic Rifleman Sharpshooter Badge. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Cpl. Mellinger said:

Not many come close to PFC Caillouet's skill with the AR. This man is an excellent shot with his AR and can confidently hit his targets from hundreds of yards away. His positioning is always perfect and is continuously asking permission to fire or spotting the enemy. Along with his deadly shot, his AR is the keystone to our squad's success. It's music to my ears when I hear him yell, "Laying down suppressing fire!" and hear the bullets spraying by while the squad presses forward towards the objective. Not only is he skilled with his AR, he is even taking it upon himself to teach our Second-Class AR the tips and tricks he has developed. I'm proud to see how far PFC Caillouet has come with his AIT and even prouder to say, Congratulations on earning your first Sharpshooter Badge.

Comments