Promotion and Badges (Wesley R. Hennessy)

Cpl. Mellinger said:

Ahhhh, nothing better than a little bit of Hennessy. Pvt. Hennessy of course, not the alcoholic beverage. Pvt. Hennessy has come a long way since first arriving in EP3S3. At first, I thought he was going to be a washout with his first few weeks of poor attendance but, he has proven me wrong. He has established himself in S3 as one of our core guys these last few months. He may not be an AIT holder like the most of them but, his shot is deadly. Whenever he is given an optic rifle, he never fails to impress his squad with his marksmanship picking off guys left and right. What's even better is that he isn't reliant on optics to support our squad. Many times, he is selflessly taking medic to heal our wounds during battle often saving us from a defeat. Since he has stepped up and showed us he is a capable Private and Rifleman, he will be promoted to the rank of Private, First Class and as also be awarded his Rifle Marksman Badge and his Expert Infantry Badge. Congratulations PFC Hennessy. Thanks for sticking with us and contributing to our squad’s success.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Wesley R. Hennessy       084905304      EP3S3

I do promote him to Private, First Class in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 25th day of June 2019 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

sig

Comments