Badge (Georg Scorzeni)

Cpl. Knezevic said:

Private Scorzeni might not be most talkative individual, but he is definitely not shy. To my knowledge, he joined 29th ID in order to improve his English skills, and in my eyes, that is very justified, as he will find more use of us in his real life. Thanks to us, the English language is not a barrier to make your rifle speak. Your rifle speaks regardless of your language, regardless of how much you talk, if you are willing, and capable to make it do so. And private Scorzeni definitely is. His marksmanship was never a barrier he was facing. A person capable of taking down multiple opponents in any scenario is more good to me than a talkative individual who can't hit the broad side of a barn. With every single drill that passes, he is getting better and better, being even more deadly with his rifle, and more importantly, being more willing to polish up his skills even further. Let me be the first one to congratulate on your Rifle Marksman Qualification Badge, private. That's an honorable and well deserved badge you got there!

Comments