Tabletop Simulator - The comfiest game

Does anyone here play tabletop simulator? If you do not, but enjoy tabletop games, you should definitely look into it. Almost all great tabletop games such as Blood Bowl, Arkham Horror, Relic, Memoir 44 etc have been added as workshop mods. It is also great for roleplaying games and just having a good time fooling around, and you can usually get it for under ten bucks on a sale (there is one on GMG right now). Sounds comfy, right? Good way to relax after a particularly jarring battle!

enter image description here

It's pretty great if you like to relax with board games once in a while, only problem is finding serious players that are fun to chat with. Shouldn't be a problem in the 29th. Hit me up if you want to play sometime!

Comments

• I like the fact that there is the rage quit option in this game, which enables you to throw the table over.

• Wow this looks pretty cool, Ill have to check it out

• I've long been looking for other people to play stuff with in this.

• edited September 2015

Let's hope that there's a sale soon, then we three can play some Carcassone or even some of the more adventurey games, like Mice and Mystics or Arkham Horror! Hit me up on steam if you want to have a cozy evening sometime, TSgt!

There's a sale going on right now actually, but only 33%. Still worth it imo, only bad thing about the game is that it's hard to find people to play it with. The small communities that I've experienced were a bit toxic; for some reason tabletop games attracts elitists and people with superiority complexes. Definitely better to play with friends and family!

• I'm looking to get into this, let me know if you guys start something!

• 29th ID Eels and Escalators Night.

• I just came into possession of a copy (Thanks to a good friend!), so sign me up!

Feel free to add me on steam (SF name same as forum)

• Four of us played Bang and Dead of Winter last night. Anyone who has TTS, add me on Steam or give a shout out here so I can jab you with a big pointy stick when I need extra players.

• ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP NERDS.

I'm looking for other people to play some TTS with. Who wants to play and what do you want to play?

• Give us a hollah if ya need extra hands, MSgt!

• Any specific games in mind MSgt?

• I wanna play the lovecraft games, like Mansions of Madness or Arkham Horror. Other than that i'm open for anything cool!

• Not sure what we're gonna play, but I'm going to get together a group to play something on TTS tomorrow night. Be around and hit me up if you're interested.

• edited September 2016

Coup is a fun and easy to learn game where you have to lie to eachother. Which is always fun! Same with Sheriff of Nottingham

• I have recently been playing some Munchkins and Spell wars with some friends, anyone up for playing hit me up on either steam or the forums!