List of Realism Units

I've been away from the realism scene for quite some time (dating back to the glory days of DoD 1.3). Was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some sort of list of the active Realism Units currently participating in Darkest Hour Europe: 44-45

Comments

• It would probably be best to do a Steam Group search to find your answer. For the most part we're the only DH unit that's a constant, however there's usually at least 1 German unit around DH at any given time.<br>
  • Hmmm, ok I'll give that a shot. Are there any promising new games on the horizon or at least on peoples radar that have potential for Realism? The last time I was around RnL Mod was supposed to be the next big thing in Realism but I've come to find out that that game is basically dead
  • edited January 2015

@Arduino said:
    Are there any promising new games on the horizon or at least on peoples radar that have potential for Realism?

Check out the other two games that the 29th is participating in; Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm and Arma 3 they each offer "realism" in their own way.