WWII Online - Battleground Europe

enter image description here

Hello all,

Battleground Europe is a free to play, first person shooter. Set in World War II Western Europe, WWII Online: Battleground Europe is a brutally realistic MMO featuring hundreds of towns and cities in a huge, zone-less map where battles rage for days and campaigns for weeks. Choose to fight alongside the axis or allies against thousands of players. With over 100 weapons and vehicles accurately modelled and utilizing military-grade physics, every soldier can make a measurable contribution in the battle for victory!

I used to play this game, before joining the 29th, and it is a very awesome game. The feature I loved most about it, is the paradrops. If you have a willing pilot, and a good amount of players, you can do a paradrop on any town of your choosing (you can practice these paradrops on the towns that your faction controls, or you can jump straight into action by dropping into enemy controlled towns.)

Currently, you can be any type of soldier of your choosing, be it Anti-Tank soldier, Tanker, Machine Gunner, Anti-Air Gunner, Pilot, and much much more. However, I believe that at this very moment in time, you have to pay a monthly subscription to play anything other than Rifleman, that will cost you around $5 a month.

But if you're willing to give it a go, please do. The game is only 470mb, but it is definitely worth it! The map, as it stands, is huge. The campaign allows multiple attacks over various towns in Europe. From small, unknown towns, to the huge cities. You will get to fight over them all.

REALISM

True-to-life ballistics and damage modeling

Authentic weapon sounds

No magic bullets or armor

ONE SERVER - ONE WAR

All players are on one game server

Join in on missions or strategic planning

Persistent Campaign - Online 24/7

HUGE GAME WORLD

Largest game world ever created

You choose what to spawn and where

No boundaries - total freedom

Here, the Damage to vehicles is explained.

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index.php/campaign-community/campaign-map

Here, you can see what the current Campaign looks like, who is winning, and how many towns there are on the map.

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Comments

• Some say that you can unlock different weapons and classes throughout your gameplay, but I am not sure of this. You'll have to check it out for yourself!

If anyone is interested in creating a Squad or something, hit me up!

• I'll try this again, always wanted to play it

• Great game and with new updates coming it should bring it back to its glory days. There is also a really immersive high command structure.

• I also used to play this game and I will highly recommend it. The huge map is what sells the game to me.

• I have never heard of this, but it sounds awesome!
    I'm currently downloading it and about to check it out, so if anyone assembles a squad, please pick me up!

• I have fond memories of paradropping. I remember being in a plane with about 10 guys and only three guys (including me) made it. We turned a corner and was shot, but it was great fun.