Noob with questions

I'm in the process of looking for a team to join and I have a few questions about
about your unit.
Are you an active unit with weekly missions? Do you play with modern weapons available in Arma 3?
Thanks

Comments

• We are avtive and very much so, We have "Drills" weekly, along with some special events that our Arma 3 branch attends which are quite fun and enjoyable. And yes we do have modern weapons, attachments, vehicals uniforms and quite a bit more. If you would wish to join or have any further questions feel free to reply or send me a friend request on steam and i will gladly help you in answering

• What times do you have the weekly drills? I'm new to Arma 3, do you offer a training? Also how receptive are you to having women players on your team?
    For some reason I couldn't find you to send you a friend request on Steam.

• @Reese said:
    What times do you have the weekly drills? I'm new to Arma 3, do you offer a training? Also how receptive are you to having women players on your team?
    For some reason I couldn't find you to send you a friend request on Steam.

Well, seeing as how we have a female squad leader in one of our companies, I don't think we care about gender.

• Different squads practice on different days, depending on their region. Three drills a week, two of them "mandatory" but if you can't make it then that's totally fine. If you are going on vacation or otherwise can't make it then that's also cool as long as you tell us about it.

We do have introductory training which you will need to pass (as long as you do your best you will probably pass, it's more about will than skill). After that you will have a squad drill each week, which will teach you more advanced stuff.

There are not that many women currently active that I know of, but I guess you could ask @"Cpl. Langford" about her experience being in the unit. As PFC Jenkins said, feel free to ask us anything!

• Hi @Reese. If you cannot find PFC Jenkins on Steam go ahead and add me; just search for FSgt. Hill. I am the Senior NCO for Charlie Company involved in Arma 3.