Visiting Prague and Vienna

What are some cool things to see and do in Prague/Praha and Vienna/Wien? I'm sure there are some people in this community that will have some good ideas! The less touristy the better!

Thanks

Comments

• @Sgt. McDonough

You've been to those places, help Cpt. out. ;)

• Prague is known for being a major party city so, If you want to party hard they have one of the best pub crawls. Also they often have free tour guides hanging around the universal clock/ town square, totally worth the time. Vienna is known more for their culture though Prague is not lacking in that department. Hadsburg palace and some of their opera theatres are pretty interesting, they also have a large market down one of the main drags that is pretty neat. When I went over to europe we planned to stay 2 nights in Prague, we ended up staying 3. How long are you planning on visiting Cpt.? And whats the occasion?

• 4 days in Prague amd 2 in Vienna just for fun. We are already doing one of the free tours in Prague, but could always do a different one. Thanks for the ideas

• My school went to Prague, sir! They made a video on youtube:

• Very cool. Thanks Cpl!

• I've been in both cities several times, and they are both beautiful cities. Naturally, Prague is more a night-life kind of city and I'd say that Wien is more suited for culturally focused trips. Nontheless, they are both European capitals and, as such, offer everything you might need! You won't have an issue having a good time, sir.