Armored Warfare

This has been in Open Beta for 3 weeks now, and it's really fun.

It's basically World of Tanks with modern vehicles and less RNG. The developers also actually listen to the community, unlike some developers who shall remain unnamed.

I've created a Battalion in-game already; 29AD.

Comments

• edited December 2015

I've taken some screenshots of the Challenger 1, the Leopard 2A4, and the T-80.

Challenger 1

enter image description here

Challenger 1 with Leo 2AV(Basically just a prototype of the Leopard 2) after-shot effects.

Leopard 2

T-80

entire image description here

• Hey, could you add some links towards their website, download links etc...
    I'm sure more peopel might get interested.
    I'm not that much of a tanker, WoT drained my enthousiasm. Tried once more in War Thunder... Regained a bit of enthousiasm. :D

• edited December 2015

Sure thing, SSgt.

https://aw.my.com/

That's the website. There's a launcher you have to download to be able to play the game.

Should be relatively straight-forward to install. Also, remember: Why you heff to be mad? It only game.

• I've been playing it for a few weeks, and thoroughly enjoy it.

• edited December 2015

@Sgt. Olson said:
    I've been playing it for a few weeks, and thoroughly enjoy it.

What's your username, Sgt? Mine's keizerduck. I've been playing for a few months, having a few gripes with it, mainly the balance in high-tier PvP. The MBTs are nigh-invincible from the front, while AFVs, TDs, and LTs are left in the dust. I've taken to playing PvE mostly, and it's been fun. My gripes about PvE are that if you don't have enough MBTs(Sound familiar?), you lose more often than you win, the bots are deadly accurate, and prioritise lightly armoured vehicles even if there is an MBT right in their face, and the AI arty is completely accurate with no deviation in the shell. It's bloody annoying. It's even worse on Operation Calvary. There are almost 10 artillery pieces that spawn at one time. You get spotted, you get killed. Simple as that.

Edit: I forgot this rather important bit: What server? I'm on NA, but I can go to the EU server.

• I'm 'DeadlyDad' on 'NA' server. In pretty much any game, that is my nic, or sometimes 'Jakob Handler' or 'KeithFromCanada'. I'd be interested in being in your battalion.

• @Sgt. Olson said:
    I'm 'DeadlyDad' on 'NA' server. In pretty much any game, that is my nic, or sometimes 'Jakob Handler' or 'KeithFromCanada'. I'd be interested in being in your battalion.

Invite sent, Sgt.

• TYPE 59! GET YOUR FREE TYPE 59 FROM NOW UNTIL 3 JANUARY. GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT.

• edited April 2016

Leopard 2A5!

C1 Ariete! Don't have the PSO Appliqué yet, though. Well, I do, but don't have the credits for it.

M1A1! Mostly fully upgraded, with TUSK 1 equipped. Oh, and I also have improved DU armour.