Screenshots

Shots taken while in-game.

Comments

• Options
    Playing on Battalion on Bridgehead, final cap. These two clowns were back-to-back shooting at the other teams. I fear for the younger generation...

• Options
    My longest kill with a knee mortar: 206m.

• Options
    Oh... Those 2 tanks.... When you were saying it on TS I couldn't believe that they were like that :o
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    nothing like some good old sneaking during drills 

• Options
    edited January 2015
    PFC Dubois during 11/01/2015 company drills. If anyone was wondering where all the AIT weaponry went, it was thrown at the enemy.

• Options
    That was a really awesome charge if that was the 2nd round, glad to know you had time to take some wartime photography ;)
  • Options
    Yarr ! I don't need it, take it !

And yes, the fun part is also PFC Tyson having the time to take a screen of this during the charge :D
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The locals don't appreciate charlie company's hard work
  • Options
    edited January 2015

The Chicken Gun because, well... I'm not sure...
    Chiken Gun

• Options
    edited January 2015

Censored due to reasons
    Fun things you find to be amused at during a lovely SWAT raid
    enter image description here

• Options
    edited January 2015

Silly Arma...

• Options

Flash lights or NVGs, its still dark...

Flashlights
    NVGs

• Options

@"Pvt. Heaney" said:
    Censored due to reasons
    Fun things you find to be amused at during a lovely SWAT raid

Got Hamachi? Lets play some SWAT 4 some time.

Also, obligatory screenshot.

Neon Disco

• Options

@"PFC Leech" said:
    Got Hamachi? Lets play some SWAT 4 some time.

No man but I could get it sometime if you would like to play. Maybe we could get a nice squad setup

• Options

Charlie Company and 2MSOB post Operation: Acid Rain (TITAN Campaign) formed a Technicolour Dream Army.

• Options

I had to share this screenshot of a night mission I did in IL-2 BoS
    I had to share this screenshot of a night mission I did in IL-2 BoS

• Options
    edited January 2015

Flying around at spectate at one point in drills last night to find these pictures sitting around the place. Unfortunately in the one picture I was alive in my head was splattered over the wall by the BAR firing across the road by PFC Rodd.

• Options

Got me 15 kills in my M1A1 Sherman last night. Best yet!
    15 kills in an M1A1 Sherman

• Options

@"PFC Tyson" said:

Flying around at spectate at one point in drills last night to find these pictures sitting around the place. Unfortunately in the one picture I was alive in my head was splattered over the wall by the BAR firing across the road by PFC Rodd.

Wow, who made those pictures, they look awesome.

• Options
    edited January 2015

So I crash land my plane in to the fully functioning air strip after bombing it to get rid of an annoying V2 rocket mission. As soon as my plane tosses and turns, losing all its parts and leaving it on fire my pilot jumps out after I eject him and he runs off. Leaving me rather stunned thinking he was going to be a 'tard and run back to the airbase. Turns out he was running to clear the area and dive for cover before the plane exploded!

• Options
    edited January 2015

@"PFC Zenhenko" said:
    Wow, who made those pictures, they look awesome.

That'd be then Pvt. Browning (now 1Lt.), AP1S3 aka "Boughen's Bandits" all the way back in 2010. He and Pvt. Joyce were my MG team. Except the one of then Cpl. Lev playing DH. I believe that masterpiece was the work of MSgt. Hart if I remember correctly.

• Options

Why we don't attack Grainenter image description here

• Options

@"2Lt. Boughen" said:

That'd be then Pvt. Browning (now 1Lt.), AP1S3 aka "Boughen's Bandits" all the way back in 2010. He and Pvt. Joyce were my MG team. Except the one of then Cpl. Lev playing DH. I believe that masterpiece was the work of MSgt. Hart if I remember correctly.

I mean like how did you actually go about making them, using Blender or something like that?

• Options

@"PFC Zenhenko" said:
    I mean like how did you actually go about making them, using Blender or something like that?

Not sure. You'd have to ask the 1Lt.

• Options

All my cromwells against this one single Tiger Tank. I arranged them all to go down the road but it seems the AI had other ideas in trolling me.

• Options

I had that same issue during that assault PFC Tyson