Screenshots

Comments

• enter image description here

It got out of hand...

Me and T/5 Brand being all cute

• You guys could use some more attachments

• edited July 2015

"WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY POOP STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE ILLNESS OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT HAPPY FUN TOY ON TOP TO ___ YOURSELF IN ___HOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU ____ IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB ___ PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE."

More than likely a screenshot for this thread but this just came up on my Facebook feed and thought I'd share it with everyone incase those of you who haven't got/don't use Facebook or liked the DH page can see.

• Playing as Hungary, divided Poland with Germany to avoid Operation Barbarossa

• edited July 2015

Sultan City!

enter image description here

• Some pictures from recent drills:

kecske

BP1S3 attacking the Allied Brigade HQ with the help of a halftrack on Arnhem. BP1 drill 23.07

BP2S3 attacking the enemy tank through the wheatfields of Putot on BP2 drills 29.07

PFC Horvat hunting the tank, same drill.

BP2S1 and BP2S3 under heavy fire from the enemy tank, same drill.

You know that feeling Han Solo had when he charged in to a hall of a stormtroopers?

• Such a monster of a bomber I had to try and take down in a Simulator battle... of course, all it did was spit a minigun amount of bullets at me and soak 30-odd 20mm rounds. Never died in the end, the game finished by then.

Crashing in on a BP3 Platoon drill on Gran, I spotted this. I want this poster.

BP2S3 flanking the Mansion on Wanne, BP2 drills 05.08

• Planning a Blitzkrieg.. Doing it right

• edited August 2015

"Forces of BP1, BP2 and BP3 alongside Co. HQ line up in the battle scarred remnants of Caen." DH Co. Drills 09/08/2015

• edited August 2015

BP1S3 pushing down in the middle under heavy mortar fire on Caen, Baker drills 09.08

Scoring myself a Jap kill on one of the IL-2 single missions.

• The Immersion Overhaul Mutator event from tonight.

• Some screenshots from recent tanking sessions:

Crushing our enemies and spreading violence in a Tiger I on Kasserine Pass with PFC Connor (Ret.)

Ambush position with the Nashorn, awaiting the Soviet attack. When it came carnage was done (5 kills at 600-800ms)

Surprise buttsex...

• I look so majestic!

• Some sreenshots from today's drills:

BP2S1 getting into positon to defend Robinson's House on Stoumont, BP2 drills, 12.08

BP2S1 setting up defenses in a less advantageous position due to the fast push of the Allied forces on Stoumont, same BP2 drill

BP2S3 going through the Hürtgenwald, scanning for Axis, BP2S3 drills, 12.08

• AP3S1 sending off Sgt. Crane in a proper AP3 way.
    AP3S1 sending off Sgt. Crane in a proper AP3 way

Cpl. Littlefield finishing the job.
    Cpl. Littlefield finishing the job.

• edited August 2015

GMT Friendly Friday Night Fight(on a Sunday :D), an invitation only TvT event. Bravo Company Event, fellow members of the Arma Global Alliance
    I guess that one guy there was a bit hot...

• edited August 2015

I feel like CA should pay me for these pretty sweet pics

• got a cool picture of BP2 in platoon drills
    check it out http://imgur.com/gjLA0jz

• A great evening on the first ever PlanetSaturday event, hoping to have them every week!

http://forums.29th.org/discussion/6226/planetsaturday-29th-planetside-2-event#latest

• Our Ride arrived
    Lift Off!
    Fighting our way out

• I guess the SSgt. also has needs
    photo 107410_2015-08-24_00001.png

• The remnants of BP3S2 and BP3S3 prepare for the final assault on BP3S1's heavily defended trainyard at Juno Beach. It went...less than successfully ;)