Arma3 I44?

Does anyone know if this mod fell through or just no one play it? Sorry if I missed a previous discussion about this.

Comments

• Sadly, Invasion 1944 does not exist in Arma 3. The mod development completely stopped as far as I can tell. There are a few promising start-ups that may amount to something but it's still early days for them. The most notable thus far is "War Chronicals WW2 Modification". They are still in 'pre-alpha' but progress looks encouraging; slow but well done.

• There is a Arma 3 mod called Iron front conversion, it imports all the assets from Iron front into Arma 3, havent tried it myself but looks nice enough.

It is just a raw import of Iron Front stuff really, so there's no actual gameplay or polish afaik and you need to own Iron Front to be able to do it.

• You actually don't need IF to play as there are "low quality" assets that can be used. It's a large download and complicated set-up. Very little payoff I'm afraid. There are some fairly large, game-breaking bugs.