Helldivers - Starship ODST Troopers

edited February 2016 in Other Games

Does anyone have this game? I recently bought it along with all the DLC on the recent steam sale since it seemed too good to pass up and from the way it looked on the trailer and the console gameplay it seems like a very fun game to get.

What is it?

HELLDIVERS™ is a hardcore, cooperative, twin stick shooter from the creators of Magicka. As part of the elite unit called the HELLDIVERS, players must work together to protect SUPER EARTH and defeat the enemies of mankind in an intense intergalactic war.

And either with DLC or unlocks, you can customize the load-out, perks and special drops for yourself or the squad to keep you all fighting through the missions. Currently just a runt armed with a rifle but I have a lovely drone with me on the one-man missions and keep me healed up.

enter image description here

Comments

• PFC Winch was kind enough to buy it for himself and I. The game is pretty fun with a group but, I have found it to be easier to farm EXP and Samples alone, though definitely not as fun. If you are looking for someone to play with add me on steam I would be down for some coop action.

• edited February 2016

Game looks pretty sweet, im a sucker for twin stick shooters. I might pick it up myself.

Edit: So I bought it lol. Hit me up if you wanna play a Game I've been around a lot as of late.