"From a Brother in the 29th ID to Another"

I have been with the 29th Infantry Division off and on since 2009. Everything from a General Discharge to an Honorable Discharge. Fighting on the Western Fronts of Europe in Darkest Hour with Baker Company, to fighting in the Pacific with Able Company. Every time I step out onto the field and embrace combat amongst my squad mates and I, we knew what needed to be done and what orders to follow. I posted the "Band of Brothers" trailer above to help bring out the emotion from this post as I am and forever will be eternally grateful for the hours of communication, friendship and discipline this unit has instilled on those who serve within the 29th ID. There are a lot of great soldiers in this unit who have done so much to make all of our time here enjoyable and as historically accurate as possible. Let us not forget those who trained us all in Basic Combat Training and those who led us into Squad, Platoon and Company Drills. This Unit will forever move forward amongst the Realism Community and shall always prevail! Always remember this... "29th Let's Go!"
enter image description here

Comments

• edited February 2016

nicely said PFC great to have you in BP1S2 the "Bullsharks"
    always good to see people enjoying the 29th like i do its changed my life i have become a stronger and more mature person then i used to be ive learnt that games are best with firends and team mates the 29th is just awesome.

• Nicely Said, Nicely Done!...

Glad to see you back in action PFC Dunford!...

:D

• I've always said that the 29th is one of the best things to happen to me, and I love everyone in it ;)

• I fully back that! The 29th has done great things for me as well, and I love this community! Thank you for everyone that has been in and is in the 29th, it really makes this a great experience and family for everyone.