Addition of maps (Darkest Hour)

edited February 2016 in Server Feedback

Hello all,

I am curious if there are any plans to add maps to the roster on 29th servers. One such map that came to mind was Omaha Beach, and Pointe-du-Hoc i cannot remember if they have ever been on DH but i have noticed that ever since 6.0 many maps have come off of the roster. Thanks for looking.

Papp

Comments

• Options

Custom maps tend to not work well in 6.0. We are in the process of remaking them for 6.0.

A lot of custom maps have a broken map(if you open the map, it's either blank, or it doesn't show your position correctly.

• Options

@"PFC Gillespie" said:
    Custom maps tend to not work well in 6.0. We are in the process of remaking them for 6.0.

A lot of custom maps have a broken map(if you open the map, it's either blank, or it doesn't show your position correctly.

Is there any progress report or place to check up on the status of the remaking progress?

• Options

@"Rec. Papp" said:
    Is there any progress report or place to check up on the status of the remaking progress?

Negative.

• Options

Ginkel Heath, German Village and Maupertus are maps I have ported and added back into the rotation.

The next map which is nearly finished will be Roncey Pocket.

In the future I plan to add all the good custom maps back however it will take some time.

• Options

@"Cpt. Patterson" said:
    Ginkel Heath, German Village and Maupertus are maps I have ported and added back into the rotation.

The next map which is nearly finished will be Roncey Pocket.

In the future I plan to add all the good custom maps back however it will take some time.

I look forward to the additions sir!

• Options

Hey,

do you know if Putot-en-bessin will be added back to the maplist at some point again? I really miss playing it, definitely one of the best maps in DH. I miss these larger maps with great infantry squad tactics.

• Options

The DH devs are currently working on Putot-en-bessin and will be in the next update of DH