Indochina war RS2 ?

Hey ya

why not do an Indochina war (1946 1954) mod on this game ? could be easy to do I guess. Just need to do a litlle bit of cosmetic and changes the weapons for the WW2 ones

WEAPONS FROM RS2 AND RS1:

FRENCH FORCES (Regular army/ Légion étrangére FFL):

MACHINE GUNS:
-BAR
-MG 34
-MG42
-MG Browning 1919

RIFLES:
-Springfield rifle
-Gewehr 43
-Enfield
-M1 garand
-M1 carabine
-MAS rifle (to make)

SUB MACHINE GUNS:
-Thompson
-M3A1
-Mat49
-M3A1
-STG
-Mp40

PISTOLS:
-P38 walter
-colt 1911
-Luger
-Webley

VIETMINH (Font de Liberation Nationale):

SUB MACHINE GUNS:
-MP40
-STG
-PPSH
-Mat49 (vc version)

RIFLES:
-Arisaka
-Mosin nagant rifle
-SKS
-IZH-58
-M1 carabine
-M44 mosin carabine
-Mosin M91/30 scope rifle

MACHINE GUNS:
-MG42
-MG34
-MG DP-28

PISTOLS:
-Tokarev
-Revolver mosin

COSMETICS:

-For the french we could use the RS1 MARINES guys and made somes modification on the textures uniformes. We could also use somes cosmetics from the Aussies on RS2 like the bush hat ( the aussie bush cap was exactly the same one used by the french) or the M1 helmet without camo . The green beret from the US could be usefull too. the Japanese cap could be use too cause the french Bigeard cap was dirrectly inspired from this cap and started to be wear in 1953 by somes guys but not really massivly used in indochina war.

-For the Vietminh we could use the vietcong uniforms from RS2 and maybe somes stuff on the japanese soldiers like the helmets or the canteen. But I need to do more shearch about the Viet minh uniforms cause I don't know a lot about them

PEOPLE WITH TECHNICAL SKILL READY TO HELP ME TO DO THIS MOD COULD ADD ME ON STEAM FRIENDS.

Comments

• This is a pretty neat idea and one I think a lot of people would like to see. With that said, from what I've seen of the modding community, no one really does anyone else's vision as it is usually a passion project. (I'm assuming this is a request of some sort for someone to do for you) If you want to see this idea became reality, take those steps, ask for help, research the technical skills and make it happen! Good first step might be getting involved in Engineers and learning the basics there. ;)

• edited February 2018

@Cpt. Fritz said:
    This is a pretty neat idea and one I think a lot of people would like to see. With that said, from what I've seen of the modding community, no one really does anyone else's vision as it is usually a passion project. (I'm assuming this is a request of some sort for someone to do for you) If you want to see this idea became reality, take those steps, ask for help, research the technical skills and make it happen! Good first step might be getting involved in Engineers and learning the basics there. ;)

Thanks you sir :) I will try to find some qualified people to do that. And as the devs from RS2 said they will alowed the modding in there new version of this game this will became completly possible ! There is the steam link about this project LINK INDOCHINA PROJECT. tomorrow I will do the Class for each faction and I will try to be the more historically acucrate.