Rate What The Person Above You Is Listening To

Comments

• 7/10 - A bit TOO OWO for my taste. Not smooth enough, And a bit COMMIE. Though it probably isn't lol.

Well chaps its that time of year again. Summer shows her warm face and we are all struck with how pleasant the world is around us. Let us take a moment however to appreciate how fragile our world is Plastic and pollution have riddled our ocean and it is our duty to try and put it right. Let everyone who reads this message try their hardest to just pick up three bits of rubbish and put it in the bin next time you are out. Lots of small changes lead to bigger ones. Stay blessed, Stay Easy.

(The wonderful) Irma Thomas - Anyone who knows what love is - A soft tribute to a relationship which is against the odds as one partner is relatively cold and distant however despite their family warning otherwise the other partner refuses to leave out of habit and unrequited love.

• edited June 2018

2/10 gay
    haha ok now lets mock cpl. millin

Well CHAPS its that time of year again. Summer shows her warm face and we are all struck with how pleasant the world is around us. Let us take a moment however to appreciate how fragile our world is Plastic and pollution have riddled our ocean and it is our duty to try and put it right. Let everyone who reads this message try their hardest to just pick up three bits of rubbish and put it in the bin next time you are out. Lots of small changes lead to bigger ones. Stay blessed, Stay Easy.

(The wonderful and late) Jahseh Onfroy known professionally as XXXTENTACION - Save me. A soft tribute to a young man who is against the odds as he fights his inner demons, depression and unrequited love.

• 8/10 bun that my fellow camden massive amirite my chicken cottage associate proper goodun what a choon

Well CHAPS its that time of year again. Summer shows her warm face and we are all struck with how pleasant the world is around us. Let us take a moment however to appreciate how fragile our world is Plastic and pollution have riddled our ocean and it is our duty to try and put it right. Let everyone who reads this message try their hardest to just pick up three bits of rubbish and put it in the bin next time you are out. Lots of small changes lead to bigger ones. Stay blessed, Stay Easy.

(The wonderful and late) Gustav Åhr known professionally as Lil Peep - Walk Away As The Door Slams featuring Jazz Butler known professionally as Lil Tracy. A soft tribute to a young man who is against the odds as he fights his inner demons, depression and unrequited love.

• edited June 2018

I second that - now, if everybody threw their trash in the bin the first place...
    As for Ixer's song suggestion: 5/10 (Not a bad song per say, but it's just too depressing for me and I don't need that right now. Our world is depressing enough as it is.)

As for Plumley's suggestion: 2/10 (Acoustic intro is cool, but the rest of the song is bland and it's something I've heard a 1000 times before. Not a fan of those vocals either.)

[EDIT: Plumbley responded to Ixer before I got to finish my typing. Therefore I ended up rating both of them.]

James Taylor - "Country Road" (Live)
    The drum break from 3:44 never fails to get me pumped!

• edited June 2018

(For Plumb because Pedersen posted right as I did)
    6/10 mandem was going down the ramp and saw ya mum at the rackham going 2 p for 2 bs

(The wonderful) Mike Skinner known professionally as The Streets - All Got Our Runnins. A soft tribute to a young man who is against the odds because he bought £109 trainers instead of paying rent.

• edited June 2018

I like the keyboard, it works. The hip-hop genre is not my style of music at all, and this particular rap is too uninteresting for me. That does not mean there aren't hip-hop songs out there that I like, because there are. Overall score: 3/10

The next person should rate my suggestion (the James Taylor song). Enjoy!

• 5/10 Alright so I'm not the biggest fan of Folk Rock, but I mean, it's aight, it's decent.

So this one is quite important to me, DJ Sprinkles took house way back to it's roots in '08 and called out Madonna, actually one of the best House albums ever. Also totally possible it could get removed by Youtube, I just recommend you buy it to listen you won't be dissapointed.

DJ Sprinkles - Ball'r (Madonna Free Zone)

• edited June 2018

This a very ambient track. It reminds me of post-Roger Waters Pink Floyd somewhat. It is a soothing and relaxing listening experience. Love the percussion! Overall score: 6/10

Greta Van Fleet - "Black Smoke Rising"
    (Released in 2017. This retro-rock band has been frequently compared to Led Zeppelin. The singer sounds a lot like Robert Plant.)

• edited June 2018

5/10 can't tell if I like the lead vocaslist or not...

revenge

@PFC Kasavica no he's not overrated because he's the G.O.A.T

• 7/10 he's good but his death is just making him overrated

Gorillaz - Sorcererz

• edited June 2018

After hearing "Clint Eastwood" and "Feel Good Inc.", this doesn't even come close! Overall score: 5/10

It's time for an 80s West Coast classic:
    Michael McDonald - "No Lookin' Back"

• edited June 2018

4/10 not really my thing, can't fault the singer himself but the beat and the track in general is overall just kinda ew
    Trippie Redd - Wish

• 2/10 The rapper must be taking the piss here, they are barely even in tune like.

Aminé - Campfire

• 10/10 Where did you find this track Le?

Eazy E - Any Last Werdz

• So much hip-hop lately. About time we got a decent rap song! Great flow and bass groove! Overall score: 6/10

Vulfpeck - "1612"

• 5/10 it's just meh like any song i've heard in a hipster cafe
    Since you are hating on our hip hop culture
    Middle Kids - Bought It

• 8/10 chill actually

time for something harder, then? old, 2015 esque X

Run Up On Me

• Smooth intro, liked it a lot until he began shouting the F word. The rap parts seems totally disconnected from the background music and the lyrics are filled with cliches (he barely raps a sentence that doesn't contain the word "nigga" in it). At least it's only 2 minutes long. Overall score: 2/10

Toto - "Rockmaker"

• 3/10 doesn't float me boat

Magazine - $UICIDEBOY$

• 1/10 (Do I even need to explain why at this point?)

Lene Marlin - "Unforgivable Sinner" (Norwegian artist again. One of the best pop melodies of the late 90s.)

• 1/10 I think I now have Aids

RIGHT WELL I AM SORRY FOR SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE PLANET.

Laura Branigan - Gloria [1982]

• 1/10 skööör

Nirvana - In Bloom

• That is more like it! 10/10

Muse - "Panic Station"

• 4/10

Marty Robbins - Ain't I Right?

Ain't he right?

• Always happy when I have to lock the most popular thread on the forums because people can't behave themselves.

• Play nice. Next time I'll just delete the thread.

• 4/10 It is mine own personal opinion that he is not right

Bryan Adams - Everything I Do

• 6/10 Not the best Adams song

LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends

• edited July 2018

I like how the music builds up, but the repetitive and trebly piano part gets somewhat annoying quickly. On the other hand, the vocal melody is very enjoyable! Also, props to the drummer for keeping it tight despite a busy hi-hat workout.
    Overall score: 6/10

Sivert Høyem - "Prisoner of the Road" (I don't remember if I've posted this before or not, but just in case I haven't: Enjoy!)

• 6/10

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - Get Innocuous! (London Sessions)