Three Years of Service (Ross M. Dethfield) 

SSgt. Robles said:

There is some guy in Easy Company -- specifically in its second platoon. He's some obscure guy that I don't think many have heard of. So, when I say his name, please at least look him up on the forums. Of course I am speaking of the one and only SSgt. Dethfield. I know, I know, you've never heard of him right? Well since this guy is a secret, let me explain this man to all of you people. First of all, is this man good at what he does? No comment. Is he a swell guy? Eh. Is he a Star Trek fan? Irrelevant. Look, what I'm trying to say is that he is a...a....guy... Yea, lets go with that. All jokes aside (or not), SSgt. Dethfield is one of the most committed guys in the unit. In my time here, I have seen only few people at his level. He is the boom boom man. He is the man who likes to yell. He is a helluva platoon sergeant and overall leader within the 29th. I'm glad that I've known this man for the past three years. Hey, I think we should give him something for this (like his 6th AoCC or something). Done. Congratulations man; lets get that double rainbow now!

Comments