From Ironside International [Ix2]

First and foremost, thank you very much for the invite to your Fight Night. I know I'm speaking for everyone when I say we had a blast and will be attending again! As mentioned after the operation, we'd like to extend an invite to the members of the 29th ID to take part in our planned operations and fun ops as well which are conducted every Saturday @ 2000CST. Visit www.ironsideint.com and mention you're from the 29th to get Friends Of Ironside [FoI] status to get access to operations and other events. Thanks again and we hope to see you around.

• Sincerely,

RC "Blackburn" Harper

Contractor Grade 2/C-2

Ironside International

Comments

• It was indeed a pleasure! Some very intense battles were fought. I look forward to more. Hopefully we'll see you guys next week.

• A very good night indeed. Please, come back anytime to enjoy the fun.

• Ix2 would like to extend an invite to a joint operation. This operation is still in the planning process but we would like to make contact and arrange for mods to be sorted out and a tentative timeframe to be established. If the 29th is interested, please feel free to contact me at any time. I will check this thread, as well as posts on www.ironsideint.com/forums or PMs on the forums as well. We look forward to hearing from you!