Hearts of Iron 4

It's coming, release date is still to be announced but no matter what, it's coming ! :D

Here are the latest gameplay videos. Enjoy...

Comments

• Iam so hyped!!! I love HoI4. Played HoI3 a lot but never played really well. Sort of complicated to understand the mechanincs.

Pvt. Mendonza
    BP2S3

• ive been watching this series, its looking quite nice albeit somewhat more streamlined than Hoi3

but mods will account for that

• Streamlining is not a bad thing in HoI, the game has always suffered from being very bloated. I actually prefer them making a base game that you can mod a lot.

• edited April 2016

Date for release is announced!

If everything will go according to plan, developers aim to release the game at June 6, 2016!...

Guess pre-order will be open in May (if so, I will definetely pre-order it!)

Can't wait to play it!..

• Yes, The preorder should go up in early may - Keep your money ready to throw!

• The preorder is now available. Already bought it.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/394360/

• Bought it, inpatient to play it :D

• anyone from the EST Companies that want to do MP, add me on Steam looking to get a big game going

• HOI4 has been simplified but somehow the ui is more confusing than HOI3, how is this even possible?

Otherwise good game 8.5/10

• @PFC Kraft I would not mind looking at getting a MP game going

• Updating this thread to see if somebody would be interested about some MP someday (GMT time), feel free to add me on steam if so! :)

PS: I didn't try MP on this game yet so I don't know how it will look like

• Can't elaborate too much right now as i am at work. But looking to get a large ~10 person mp game going over the holiday break in December. Let me know if you are interested by PMing me, with the subject Hearts