Pokemon Go

It's finally out!! How many of you guys play it as well? Anyone caught anything really cool yet?
I plan on pre ordering the Pokemon go plus anyone else thinking of getting it?

http://pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/en/ <--- official site

Comments

• edited July 2016

enter image description here

Las Vegas has all of the Poke Stops. All of them.

• I'm game!
    Playing in Europe via the APK download.
    My hometown has 1, literally 1 pokestop... Barely an pokemons around though...

In the cities there is allot of stuff going on. So I need to go on a hike there.

But I don't get it. The devs should know that it is more common to find pokemon in the countryside then in the cities...
    But no... They're almost non-excistant...
    Really makes me consider joinig team rocket...

• @2Lt.Bergstrom some pokemons places are rough xD

• Getting hurt, mugged and even finding a dead body with Pokemon Go
    The game has gotten players into a whole bunch of weird, shocking situations.

Finding a dead body: 19-year-old Shayla Wiggins was looking for a Pokestop down by the river last week in her hometown of Riverton, Wyoming, when she stumbled upon a man's body in the water. The Fremont County Sheriff's Office told local media that a body was found by Wiggins; they suspect the death was caused by drowning.

No Sandshrews in the police station: Police in Darwin, Australia, put out a plea telling Pokemon Go players to stop coming into the police station. They said the station was featured as a Pokestop and that users were coming in to gather Pokeballs. "You don't actually have to step inside in order to gain the Pokeballs," the Northern Territory Police, Fire and Emergency Services clarified on Facebook.

A Pokemon-fuelled armed robbery?: The police department in O'Fallon, Missouri, said the game may have been responsible for an armed robbery early Sunday morning. They explained in a Facebook post: "You can add a beacon to a Pokestop to lure more players. Apparently they were using the app to locate people standing around in the middle of a parking lot or whatever other location they were in."

It's sending me where?: Pokemon Go players have been sharing all sorts of bizarre places the app has been taking them and where Pokemon have been showing up. The list includes toilet stalls, graveyards, the Church of Scientology ... even strip clubs. Gotta catch 'em all!

• @2Lt.Bergstormyeah i read some of that situations hahah ,and who knows what more we will see hahah maybe a pokemon in a warzone or in chernobil xD

• I'd have to say its pretty awesome really. With my work schedule I don't get to play much but I've got 2 gyms locked down and over 60 pokemon in my pokedex.

• did you could keep playing with rooted phones? and which team are you ? i am in team instinct,and my current pokedex is 101 i guess

• I have it on my phone but I've never opened the app. I just download updates and leave it unused.

• Anyone still play this game thanks to the gifts feauture?