Rocket League Tournament

2»

Comments

• Streamed by PFC Cooper

• The results are in!
    Brackets

• Maybe next time, chaps!

GG everyone! It was very fun!

• Great tournament everyone. Thanks to PFC Milo for organizing this and I hope we can do something like this again in the future.

• Hello everyone! I have a request that I am hoping someone could fulfill. Through pity of course. :P

The Rocket League Season 3 tournament is starting in approximately 2.5 hours. I have a team of 4/5 and 3 are unable to show up until a few hours in. So I'm hoping to find a 5th teammate to help fend off the wolves in 3 on 3 matches. Yes I said it, 3 on 3. So if your math skills are in order... You can understand that I am struggling to cope with having a 1v3 game. Haha! If anyone can help me out and wants to have some fun, please reply! I'll add you to our roster via email and you must then sign in via smash.gg

It's happening fast so please be quick! If no one can I completely understand. :)

Thanks for the consideration of being demolished in a 2v3 match with me! Haha!

Dudeitsharrison

• I would help you out if it was in like two hours from now... No chance you can postpone the match?

• Sorry! I was already online trying to log in and the smash.gg site is crashing nonstop. Too many people I assume.

Unfortunately they don't let any games be postponed, but it got delayed anyway due to the volume of traffic. My other teammates scrounged up and were able to play. I can still add you though if you are possibly available for other games?

I believe there are quite a few matches that could be played next weekend too.

Thanks for the reply! Sorry it took forever for me to respond. The chaos of the smash.gg server was taking all my time. ;D

• I have just bought this game! If anyone still plays or wants to play sometime, add me on Steam!

• maybe we could organize some amateur tournament this summer or a couple of matchs

• edited July 2017

@PFC Alan said:
    maybe we could organize some amateur tournament this summer or a couple of matchs

We should

• @PFC Alan said:
    maybe we could organize some amateur tournament this summer or a couple of matchs

No amateurs, go big or go home.

• @Sgt.Peroni so how we do it,?