Enlistment - Rec. Red

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/13891

Quick question:

In your “Reasons for Leaving” you said you left the unit to switch to Squad. But, when filling out your enlistment you put down “Arma 3” in the Game category. Can you clarify whether you want Squad or Arma 3.

@Mike200

My bad I meant to put Squad.

@Cowles

Pending HQ Approval.

@Grissom how long do you think that might take I don’t want to miss the BCT tomorrow.

We currently have someone in the unit with your last name but they have agreed to let you use the same last name. However to distinguish you from them, you must use a prefix, this will mean that you will go by M. Red. If you accept then we will process you by this name but if you do not want to use a prefix then you can change your last name as long as it’s realistic and not taken.

I’ll use the prefix.

Sounds good, we’re still waiting for HQ to approve you, shouldn’t be much longer now.

Can you please explain your relationship with the [CR] unit. @Mike200

It was an old squad unit I was in like a year ago but I was super disorganized so I retired. Honestly I kinda forgot about it tbh.

Can you please using the format: Unit | Game | Name | Rank | Reason for leaving

CR | squad | Pte | Felt extremely disorganized and run horribly.

And the steam group “ArmA Unturned Server”, is this a Arma 3 unit, an Unturned unit, or both?

Its a unturned unit kinda but it never really started, do you want me to but it in the format?

No need, thank you.

Approved for BCT.

Im leaving for vacation Friday is there any bct’s today or tomorrow I can attend?

Greetings Recruit M. Red,

BCT lasts 5 days from Sunday - Thursday. I can put you in one of the either two BCT Training Platoons:

November 21st - November 25th, 9pm EST each night.
November 28th - December 2nd, 7pm EST each night.

Let me know which of these works with your schedule as I understand you leave for vacation tomorrow.

November 25 at 9 would work for me.

29TH INFANTRY DIVISION

116TH REGIMENT, 1ST BN

LIGHTHOUSE OFFICE

Thank you for enlisting with the 29th Infantry Division. Your application has been accepted and the next step in becoming a member is to complete Basic Combat Training.

Your Basic Combat Training (BCT) Schedule:

Server:

29th Infantry Division [BCT Server] (192.223.27.143:7787))

Password:

Easy

When:

Sunday, November 28st, to Thursday, December 2nd, each night at 7pm EST

While we understand if you have to miss a training session, your attendance is a significant factor in graduating BCT.

Your Enlistment Liaison will invite you to the Steam Group of the TP to receive reminders before your training starts.

Important:
Before you do anything, read the Recruit Handbook to learn what you will need to know to pass BCT. It also contains the basic 29th rules, Frequently Asked Questions, and a guide on how to set your in-game name properly.

You may change your in-game name to Pvt. M. Red [29th 1636]

Please note the following rules:

1. As a recruit, you will train with the Rifleman Class only.

You are to use the Rifleman Class only on our servers, at all times.

After you pass BCT you will have the opportunity to train with other weapons.

1. Salute officers and warrant officers when they enter/leave our server.

*Salute* ranks WO1-5, 2Lt, 1Lt, Cpt, Maj, Lt. Col. - See the Recruit Handbook for info on how to bind a key to salute.

1. Read our Wiki Page on TeamSpeak Professionalism to see what kind of behavior we are expecting from you during your stay on our TS server.

2. By enlisting with us you accept our Exclusivity Policy that states you will not participate in any other groups that play the following games: Arma 3/Arma 2/Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm/Rising Storm 2: Vietnam/Red Orchestra/Darkest Hour/Day of Defeat/Day of Defeat: Source/Squad.

3. Reply to this enlistment thread stating simply ‘Checking In’.

This will let us know you are aware of your schedule so that we can put you on the training roster.

Enlistment Liaisons

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the following members, as they are here for you:

Eastern Standard Time Contacts

Cpl. Bukey: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Cpl. Lance: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

PFC Page: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Pacific Standard Time Contacts

Sgt. Guyette: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Cpl. Argerham: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

PFC. Dawn: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Greenwich Mean Time Contacts

Cpl. Jonker: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Please keep active on our server and forums, and good luck in basic.

29th Infantry Division
Lighthouse Corps
Enlistment Clerk