Promotion (Linus R. Bagge)

1Lt. Barclay said:

When it comes to Easy Company and Second Battalion, SSgt. Bagge has been there for it all. He was the first platton Sgt. for EP1 and later tasked to be the platoon Sgt. for the newly create EP6 aka now as EP4. For a short time, he was known as Sir Bagge. He was not knighted but served a stint as Warrant Officer Bagge. Over that time, he has work with a number of officers including myself. When I came over, he took me under his wings and helped me adjust to a new game and a new way of doing things. He has a history of breaking in officers and them moving up to higher things. SSgt. Bagge is one of those guys that is always around and is constantly driving his platoon to be better and is still a fixture at EP1 platoon drills. I will share two things I have learned about SSgt Bagge over the years, first is his love of guns that you may have heard about in TS from time to time and secondly he is always angry. Over time I have found that even when he is happy, he sounds angry so I have come to a conclusion, it is either because he has been a SSgt so long or he is Finish. I am leaning more to the Finish side. So, for all of your hard work and dedication to Easy Company and Second Battalion, I would like to promote you to TSgt. Congratulation TSgt. Bagge.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Linus R. Bagge       004572098       EP4 HQ

I do promote him to Technical Sergeant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 28th day of November 2021 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Long way, and very well deserved TSgt. Bagge. Truly a leader, congratulations!

yeoooooooo Keep her lit lad. What about yee

Congratulations Tech Sergeant

I’ve only ever seen brief moments of happiness from the TSgt. Once when he won with Geoguessr and once when he won ballistic plates. I hope this promotion make you feel a brief respite of the Finnish curse. Congratulations!

Well earned TSgt!

Congrats, TSgt.

Congratulations Tech Sergeant! Long way coming after your incredible commitment for the past couple of years!

In my experience, the TSgt is as empathetic and caring as they come in platoon HQs. Alas, you may need to know some Finnish-Ugric to beat the lost in translation feature inherent to all Finns:

Not complete shit = “Excellent”
Silence = “Deep and profound pride in your effort”
Hah = “Oh you poor soul, how can I help”
Fix that = “Here is some mentorship and guidance”

On a personal note, I would like to thank the TSgt. for the special effort he put into sheperding a booster crop of SLT candidates through the system. It reached a point were I suggested we set up shifts to steamchat “Baggy” so we could keep up with him (I offered to take the 7am-11am shift so I could enjoy his soothing morning presence).

In sum: Well earned! Congratulations TSgt.!

Well deserved! It was a long time coming

Congratulations TSgt. Bagge!

Congratulations! No longer a Step-Sgt., now we have IT-Tech Sgt. Bagge!

Now for the tread to set in as we all realize each rocker adds to the fury.

Congratulations, I am so proud!

Congrats Tsgt. Bagge

Congratulations, TSgt! Very much deserved :slight_smile:

*Salute*