Star Wars Battlefront 2 -Ultimate Pack

there is a link to download , i think not problem to download because they was made a comunity for free without asking money for back

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9daKGyhN6EQZVlXME9fX1BYaVk&export=download

Comments

• Can't seem to get this to work.

• edited September 2016

@1Lt.Fritz I can try to help you sir, but I didn't got any problem with it

• yeah that would be great. I've always wanted to get mods to work on this game but I do believe I'm doing something wrong.

• @1Lt.Fritzare you getting any special error? Or just can't install it, I can try to find a video how to install it but If I don't remember bad it was easy,extract, launch some launcher, and install one of the 2 versions, there is a normal version and a steam version, the download it have 7 gb but the real instalation need almost 30 gb, so you can imagine how many mods are, sir

• this is something worked for me, Is a Spanish video I don't know if you can set the subtitles but the main thing he said is that you have to create a folder called Addons, into the game data

• The issue I keep running into is that none of the extra modes load up when I press play on the launcher. Perhaps I installed the game in the wrong spot, but even then I was following what the directions said. I just cleaned out the BF2 Steam folder a bit and I'm doing my third install of the mod now hoping it works.

• @1Lt.Fritz I will try to help you if you can't again