Ubisoft - 30 years anniversary 7 game giveaway

edited June 2016 in Other Games

I think because some kind of anniversary Ubisoft is Givin some games from free, starting with Prince of Persia, you can get more info on epic bundle

Comments

• How about some links?

• Be a little bit more clear regarding posting stuff Alan.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisoft-giving-away-a-free-pc-game-every-month-thi/1100-6440798/

As part of Ubisoft's 30th anniversary celebration, the company is giving away a free PC game each month for the rest of the year--that's seven in total. June's free game is Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
    All you have to do to claim your game is head over to the Ubi 30 page and click "Get the Game Now." You'll need to sign into UPlay to add the game to your library. Next month's free title will be revealed on the same page in mid-July.

I don't know why i should care, i already played this game years ago and probably have owned most that will be given away.

• Sorry my fault

• I mean they will probably be choosing some old classics. Before I was a PC gamer I played a lot of console games. So for the most part games like prince of persia would be on some xbox disc collecting dust. I recently just picked up the mass effect trilogy for 15 bucks on origin! Probably my favourite RPG to this date, playing through it start to finish now. Its a good opportunity to re-play some games people missed or really enjoyed. Plus free stuff, who doesnt like free stuff?

• Yeah @Sgt.McDonough as a friend told me they probably will give not really good games and they did this with Prince of Persia to catch attention