Metal Gear Streaming Action. Solid 7 Day Marathon of all 9 Kojima-directed games. Started Monday

Outer Heaven network of streamers are tag teaming to bring us, the fans and twitch viewers 7 Days of non stop Tactical Espionage Action.

Runs are on European Extreme difficulty. Full story runs, all codec calls, all tapes and extras.

Right now, next game is Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. A proper Kojima MGS game. Tune in, enjoy the twitch fun, and chat shenanigans.

Right now, drk29 is playing Metal Gear Solid V: THe Phantom Pain. Tune in, enjoy the twitch fun, and chat shenanigans.

Event is over.

If you've never played an MGS game, tune in and enjoy the story.
If you've played the games, relive the memories and join chat's tactical espionage feels.

enter image description here

Comments

• My first MGS was Peace Walker, and you never forget your first time
    I played every version of the game and is still playing The Phantom Pain

• edited September 2016

Event ended. It was a great run.

Watched almost all of Phantom Pain stream. slept through a few missions in the middle, but I can watch cutscenes on youtube. Got the start and ending in complete length. Saw Paz's, Quiet's and the main ending. Phantom pain takes 30 hours to complete, they use fresh saves, low grade weapons. No imports during their official story and tape runs, or else tapes are missing or don't arrive in the order they are relevant.

There was a donation war on whether to save or kill Quiet. 45 dollars to kill quiet. 65 dollars to save quiet.

The streamer that completed Phantom Pain played Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance until the end of the marathon.