Westworld

Anyone else watching this beautiful show?

Comments

• I'm on episode 4 and have been enjoying it. Recommend it to anyone looking for a show to watch.

• I've only watched episode one so far, but I really enjoy its cinematography and premise. I think the acting needs to be worked on, though it's hard to tell since most of the actors are the AI.

• I like it. One of the reasons I retained my HBO Now subscription after the season of Ballers ended.

• Every character speaks entirely in exposition, and there's a load of zero-tension gunfights and yet I still can't stop watching it h e l p

• IT'S FANTASTIC. Also don't read forums or message boards about the show because people's opinions and hypotheses are incredibly stupid.

This show is a lesson in subtlety and nuance that is refreshing in the current flood of excessive action - no story shows (Walking Dead and more and more Game of Thrones). Seeing the characters grow and bloom over arcs that span several episodes is an absolute delight and the framing and camera work (not to mention the editing) is exquisite. I'm hoping they keep it cerebral as long as possible. (the irony of reviewers demanding more violence, sex and action when juxtaposed with the writer character's pandering to the base human instincts and the reaction towards him of the other characters is absolutely delicious). 10/10

• its good so far, but judging by where it is going its gonna go bad soon

• Its OK I guess its not Game of Thrones or anything like that but its good if you just want something to watch.

• This share anything with the film under the same name?

• There are a few nods to the original and the general concept is the same but it is modernized in terms of the story and the themes. Let's be honest Michael Chrichton's "science gone wild" is played out.

• Speaking of nods, I'm pretty sure I saw a very quick shot of Yul Brynner's character in the background of a scene in episode 6.

• After watching the finale, I gave a spontaneous standing ovation. Superb show!

• That finale though...... Did not see that coming.