TitanIM

edited December 2016 in Other Games

http://titanim.net/www/

This needs to be seen by everyone. It is the next level of simulation. The flight combat of DCS. The land combat of ARMA. Plus all types of naval combat, Subs, Destroyers, etc. ALL of this on a game engine that allows one to create completely new terrains for each misson. There also may be an option to import real Height maps. Let me make it clear that that, one has the possibility to import real places in the world and battle each other. It will be possible to recreate battles from history, IN the EXACT terrain they took place.

The sim is said to have AI as well, not unlike ARMA and DCS. One could have a group as large as Charlie Co. and still be able to create the feeling of true war. Users can engage in battalion sized engagements with any number of real players. The possibilities are literally endless.

There is a possibility that one could recreate moments in history down to the amount of men and their inventory. Imagine hundreds of people being able to fight in any battle throughout history.

The website claims it will be;"An Open Development Platform." This means modding by the community. Anything you can imagine. Anything.

The website only says "Details about availability for "entertainment" purposes will be announced shortly." So who knows when it will be announced. The trailers look fantastic.

Comments

• I feel like you will need to own a super computer to get the full potential out of this game... Looks cool though.

• Looks very promising indeed. Let's hope it won't be too expensive and/or hard to run.

• I really doubt that this game can be run with old hardwares, especially old CPUs
    I don't think this will take off well and probably will become an another Star Citizen/Day Z