Unbanned - The Shlonginator

I was banned on RS2: Vietnam on 1/17/2019 at around 11pm. The reason for the ban was unspecified and it did not specify by who I was banned by. My name at the time was "The Shlonginator". I really have no idea why I was banned. The only possible reason might have been because I was behind enemy lines when the line moved up and killed a few people as a result

Comments

• I forgot to say it was a perma ban so thats really cool too.

• edited January 2019

Please fill in the following information so we can begin to process your unban request:

ROID (How to get your ROID):
    Which Game were you banned on? (Arma 3, RO2/RS, RS2, Squad): RS2: Vietnam
    Date and Time of Ban: 1/17/2019 at around 11pm
    Name you used when banned: "The Shlonginator"
    Admin who banned you:
    Why were you banned?: "The only possible reason might have been because I was behind enemy lines when the line moved up and killed a few people as a result"
    Why should your ban be overturned?:

• Which Game were you banned on? (Arma 3, RO2/RS, RS2, Squad): RS2: Vietnam
    Date and Time of Ban: 1/17/2019 at around 11pm
    Name you used when banned: "The Shlonginator"
    Admin who banned you: It didnt say
    Why were you banned?: "The only possible reason might have been because I was behind enemy lines when the line moved up and killed a few people as a result"
    Why should your ban be overturned?: I wasnt even warned before I was banned

• Can you please provide your ROID? This link will show you how to find yours.

• Could you have possibly been banned because your squad kept changing their name to racial slurs?

• I have no idea, I was just in the squad I wasn't communicating with them in any way. When i try to rejoin the server it does say something about not using the N Word but I had no part in anything like that.

• Seeing as you do not seem to be affiliated with any of the other individuals who were a part of that squad that were banned, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and have you unbanned. Consider this a warning to be aware of those around you that might make you an unwitting accomplice to their rule breaking.

Your unban with be completed within the next 12 hours.