Anyone from 200X still around?

Been a while, glad to see the unit's still up and running.

Comments

  • @Wendt said:

    Been a while, glad to see the unit's still up and running.

    Sup dude!

  • @Pvt. Stear [Ret.] said:

    @Wendt said:

    Been a while, glad to see the unit's still up and running.

    Sup dude!

    Stear! what's up bud?? you got Steam or Discord or anything? let's catch up and play somethin

    discord: claymorejohnson#4533

    steam: claymore johnson

  • There's still a few of us old dogs kicking around, but its certainly a rare breed still.

  • @Wendt said:

    @Pvt. Stear [Ret.] said:

    @Wendt said:

    Been a while, glad to see the unit's still up and running.

    Sup dude!

    Stear! what's up bud?? you got Steam or Discord or anything? let's catch up and play somethin

    discord: claymorejohnson#4533

    steam: claymore johnson

    We on steam we ganna get down!!

  • 2008 here!
    Good to see you sign in again! Hope you're doing good!

  • 285 BOIIII

  • Was in 116TP Back in the old Day of Defeat days, I think I remember Wendt for sure. Wilson was the leader at that time. Man I'm gonna have to get back into this! It's crazy to see how many people are in the 29th now!

  • @DoDKennedy said:
    Was in 116TP Back in the old Day of Defeat days, I think I remember Wendt for sure. Wilson was the leader at that time. Man I'm gonna have to get back into this! It's crazy to see how many people are in the 29th now!

    Definitely make a return, we're a fun bunch

  • @T5 Vonk said:

    @DoDKennedy said:
    Was in 116TP Back in the old Day of Defeat days, I think I remember Wendt for sure. Wilson was the leader at that time. Man I'm gonna have to get back into this! It's crazy to see how many people are in the 29th now!

    Definitely make a return, we're a fun bunch

    I'm gonna have to. Wheatley was in my squad when I was an ASL like...15 years ago! Now he runs the show! Crazy.

  • 2008 was my first enlistment. Hopefully we get more older members back :)

  • KENNEDY!!! How are you buddy?

  • Wheatley! I'm great! I'm just getting back into things man, I just hit up the 29th out of total curiosity (going through a crazy nostalgia trip) and saw everything is THRIVING here. I'm definitely going to try to get back into the unit if possible. I'm purchasing a new gaming rig soon so you'll be seeing me for sure.

  • Is this the same 29th from DoD back in the days??
    I see some familiar names

  • @CZN said:
    Is this the same 29th from DoD back in the days??
    I see some familiar names

    Yes

  • @PFC Cowles said:

    @CZN said:
    Is this the same 29th from DoD back in the days??
    I see some familiar names

    Yes

    That is crazy! I was in the DoD unit. haha. under Wilson's command.

  • @CZN said:

    @PFC Cowles said:

    @CZN said:
    Is this the same 29th from DoD back in the days??
    I see some familiar names

    Yes

    That is crazy! I was in the DoD unit. haha. under Wilson's command.

    Cool stuff, I wasn’t around back then but if you look up in the discussion you can see who commented.

Sign In or Register to comment.